In wartime or very extraordinary events, replacement soldiers or military reservists are mustered to assist wartime service or local self-defense, air defense and other services in need of implementation.
(I) Mobilization by auxiliary military service plan.
(II) Mobilization to assist in local public security and self-defense, air defense.
III.Timing for mobilization recall
The scope, number of people, and time of the service recall shall be implemented by the Ministry of National Defense on an annual basis. Reservists who are dismissed from the armed forces within 8 years must be mustered for 4 times at the maximum and 20 days for each call at the maximum. However, the Ministry of National Defense can increase the number of year limits, the number of service recalls and their timing according to military needs.
Ⅳ.The scope of service recall
(I) Mobilization by auxiliary military service plan:
1. Repair service:
(1) Repair of facilities such as airports, ports, military bases, factory warehouses and hospitals.
(2) Repair of roads, railways, highways, bridges, oil pipes and other facilities.
(3) The construction of the battlefield fortification and the setting of resistance.
2. Transportation service:
(1) Handling and transportation of military products and important materials.
(2) The execution of the transportation, ambulance and military tomb services for the injured
(II) Service recall for auxiliary local public security and self-defense, air defense service: Assistance in local security, self-defense, air defense and other service support
The service recall mobilizes reservists to handle the equipment, so as to enhance their expertise and skills in the actual operations, whose scope includes activities to “pick up, load, and move” the inventory weaponry to the designated location to facilitate military operations during the war.